Royal Wedding fever Meghan Markle beauty secretshttp://vanityvan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ed3781c1-1a99-4de8-8402-2551608454a8.jpg 626 789 Vanity Van Vanity Van http://vanityvan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ed3781c1-1a99-4de8-8402-2551608454a8.jpg
Even with the pressure of her role as a royal to be and planning a royal wedding Meghan Markle manages to keep her skin radiant and glowing and her natural make up look on flick. We have delved into Meghan’s beauty routine to try and understand her secrets and can reveal some of her favourite makeup and beauty products…
1. Kate Somerville Quench hydrating face serum – whether she’s hanging out with Prince Harry or spending Christmas dinner with Queen Elizabeth II, Meghan Markle always has a glow about her.
2. Laura Mercia illuminating primer. – Meghan doesn’t wear foundation unless she’s filming so uses this cult product after moisturiser to give her skin a dewy glow. Lydia Sellers her former hair and make up artists said even when she has to be made up she has been known to ask ‘Can we just make sure my freckles are peeking through? I don’t want a ton of foundation,'” so she used the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation with a Beautyblender to create her dewy look.
3. Diorshow Iconic Mascara – Meghan eyes are arguably one of her best features, and in order to accentuate them she swears by using an eyelash curler first to open up the eyes then lashings of Dior mascara adding volume and definition.
4. Charlotte Tilbury’s matte revolution lipstick – in very Victoria, is Meghans go to. Its a beautiful natural taupe nude shade to compliment her glowing skin. These days for that extra royal touch she also loves to add a little shine to her lips. We cannot wait to see what look she goes for at the Royal Wedding.
5. Nars Orgasm blusher – Megan even has her naughty side – she once told Beautybanter that she can’t live without Nars’ Orgasm, the “perfect rosy flush tone that brightens the face.” We love this about her!
6. Tea tea oil – Meghan revealed she can’t travel without it! It’s not the most glamorous thing, but if you get a cut, a mosquito bite, a sudden breakout, no matter what it is ‘it’s my little cure all Meghan said.
7. Kerestase relax treatment – Hair wise the press went wild when she wore a low messy bun that looked like she had done it herself for her engagement photos – we love her relaxed style. Her hair and make up artist used Oribes volumizing spray to prep the hair and give it a boost and a Kerestase relax treatment to keep things smooth.
So for this weekends Royal Wedding celebrations in honour of this natural beauty bring out your inner princess Megan and rock a natural dewy look with stunning voluminous lashes, a rosy flush and nude shiny lips.