Christmas party makeup essential lookshttp://vanityvan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_2095.jpg 640 640 Vanity Van Vanity Van http://vanityvan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IMG_2095.jpg
Tis the season to dust off your sparkly dresses and go all out festive glam. Christmas party makeup season is upon us and the Vanity van team are here to help with some amazing diy festive glamour make up tips.
A gold smokey eye is perfect to get you in the Xmas mood – super simple to do but packs a sultry punch
- Use a gold tone all over the eyelid. Layer to create the desired intensity
- Next apply a dark brown/ grey shade to the outer corners of the lid along the crease and blend well
- For extra sparkle, dab some gold glitter on the inner corners of the eye and on the centre of your pout!
- Finish with lashings of mascara for super gilded glam.
* recommended makeup ranges: Huda, Stilla, Pat McGrath
Nothing says Christmas quite like Red glitter lips… but beware of the Mistletoe…
- Apply your base make up first- glitter lips should be the last product on your face.
- Ensure your lips are clean are clean and dry, begin by lining the lips with a red lip pencil as this will act as a guide to the colour and glitter
- Fill in the lips with your chosen shade of red
- Apply a gloss to the lips, this acts as a base for the glitter to stick to and will keep the glitter in place
- To begin adding the sparkle, dip the brush into the glitter pot shaking any excess off, you can always add more layers for a thicker bolder effect
- Lastly apply a lip seal such as lipcote over the whole lip to ensure your glitter lips are drink, kiss and party proof.
Gems and glitter
Bedazzled eyes and embellished cheekbones take the Christmas party makeup glitz up a notch. Tip – to make the glitz stand out keep your eye make up uncomplicated.
- Apply a dark brown waterproof long-wearing eye pencil along your upper lash line, line your water line also
- Add just one coat of mascara, so the lashes do not compete with the crystals. That’s really all you need for this amazing and dramatic eye look – no shimmer eye shadows, no contouring, no high drama lashes. It’s all about the embellishments
- Choose small to medium size gems in a variety of colours, you can also use different coloured eye liner to create different effects and of course glitter for that extra sparkle
- To apply the crystals, use tweezers and a drop of lash glue to scatter the crystals on the lid, lower lash and cheek bones
The beauty stamp Create your own individual christmas party makeup look in seconds, using the beauty stamp either the heart ❤️ star ⭐️ peace sign or moon 🌙 this is so unique and eye catching be sure to add this into you Christmas glamour…
From desk to disco 💃🏼 be sure to tinsel up your make up with vanity vans hot tips…
As a special treat for your team we can come to your offices to create some of these looks before you hit the dance floor. More details of our pre party pamper packages are here or call to discuss 07825 875210