The Vanity Van team are making it easy and pain-free to achieve BOOtiful Halloween nails this season with these simple tips and tricks. From blood red glitter ombre to delicious designs, this season we’re welcoming a modern, elegant twist on classic Halloween nail art with trends that are already dominating the nail world this Autumn. Unleash your inner witch with bewitching nail designs or rediscover your inner sweet fiend with nail looks that look almost good enough to eat.
Good Enough to Eat
In the spirit of Halloween, the most sugar orientated holiday there is, why not try out nail art inspired by your own sweet tooth? No matter your favourite sweet treat, whether it be M&M’s or love hearts, these candy inspired designs are sure to get your blood levels rising. We have taken inspiration from this delicious creation by nailbess. All you need to recreate this delicious look is a selection of brightly coloured nail polishes and white and black acrylic paint.
1. Begin by applying a bright yellow nail polish to all nails to act as a base colour.
2. Trace 4-6 circles, mainly around the edges of the nail, with black acrylic paint.
3. Fill the circles with white acrylic paint, leaving a thin outline around the edge of the circle.
4. Fill the white section with multiple bright colours. Repeat steps 2 to 4 to fill the whole nail.
5. Write “M” with white acrylic paint in the middle of each circle.
6. Finish the look off with a matte top coat and your nails will look good enough to eat!
You may be a little old for trick or treating, but you are never too old to gorge on all of your favourite sweet treats. If you’re watching the waistline, these simple Halloween nail art designs are all the fun without the consequences… what could be better?
Don’t want to go all out this Halloween? This sparkly creation is perfect for those of you who want to go for a more subtle nail look this season, and not to mention, it is great for a party. To mimic this glamorous Halloween nail, all you will need is a black nail polish and a nail glitter of your choice. We are getting major Halloween glam vibes by this black and blood red ombre nail, so we highly suggest opting for a black and red glitter combo as its a failsafe for Halloween.
1. Begin by applying a black nail polish to all nails to act as your base colour.
2. Cover each nail with the glitter polish of your choice.
3. To achieve a smooth ombre effect, once the first coat of glitter has dried, apply a second coat focusing on the top half of the nail.
4. Once the second layer has completely dried, apply the glitter polish to just the tip of your fingernail. This will help you to achieve a seamless gradient between the glitter and black nail polish.
5. Complete the look by applying a high-shine top coat to make your nail art last all throughout witching hour.
Using a makeup sponge to create your glitter ombre will make the gradient even more seamless and the process completely pain-free. Whether you want to make your Halloween costume look even more put together, or you just want to give your nails a Halloween makeover, this easy, glam nail look is perfect for every occasion.
If you are throwing a Halloween event or campaign and want your team or guests styled, we offer a Halloween makeup experience as part of the entertainment at your party then get in touch soon to inquire about availability at email@example.com or give us a call on 0800 6891757
With these incredible nail looks all we can say is… Halloween mood: activated.